Interim Financial Reporting Accountant role with our Aberdeenshire based client. This role will be for an initial 3-month period and will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure all audit information is produced in a timely manner
- Liaising with external Auditors to ensure the statutory audit is completed to deadline
- Managing compliance reporting while filing all statutory accounts
- Preparing and reviewing Income Statements and Balance sheets
- Supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis team in financial modelling for the business
- Assisting with the implementation of the new finance system
- Supporting direct tax compliance to coordinate with tax advisers on timely submission of Corporation Tax
- Ad hoc support to the wider Finance Team where required
To apply you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant with strong Statutory experience. You will have a high-level of systems and Excel knowledge and strive for process improvement. You will be detail-focused and have good communication skills (oral and written).
This role will commence in May, offering hybrid working with circa 3 days a week in the office.