Interim Financial Accountant job (Hybrid) with a technology driven SME business based in Glasgow for an initial 3-4-month period. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Production of Statutory Accounts at year end and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Detailed balance sheet reconciliation work
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts analysis of previous years Financial Statements
- Ongoing process improvements within Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting
To apply, you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ accountant. This role is ideally suited to an experienced individual who enjoys complex reconciliation work and is comfortable dealing with incomplete records. The post holder should also have good Excel skills. This position is due to start early February. Salary bracket: £45,000 - £55,000 p.a. dependent on experience.