Interim Finance Project Accountant job with our Edinburgh client for a 6-month period. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing Finance System process improvements
- Process improvements in Purchasing & Payments, Workflows, Accounting software & BI
- Contributing to other projects supported by Finance including improving processes in the Banking system
- Mapping data onto a partner ledger system
- Working in partnership with Senior Management across a number of Change & Transformation Projects
- Liaise with senior stakeholders in both BAU and Change Management
To apply you will be experienced in working in a Financial Controls environment or in a previous Systems Accounting role. You will have a demonstrable trck record in process improvements and will thrive in Change and Transformation. You will have excellent stakeholder skills. You will also have Advanced Excel skills and ideally have experience in Power BI. The position is due to start in late September or early October. Salary: up to £50,000 per annum.