Interim Finance Planning Project Director role with our Glasgow based client for a 12 month period. Reporting to the Senior Leadership team you will be responsible for:
- Leading a Project to assess the opportunities and challenges of service delivery in relation to budget over the next 5 years which will underpin a Transformation Programme
- Building and using a range of financial models on the organisational plan over the next 5 years
- Analysis of previous 5 years resources and impact on productivity
- Benchmarking and KPI reporting
- Financial modelling of scenarios to support Planning
This is a key Project role and will require a highly experienced and qualified Senior Finance leader. You will have an excellent hands on analytical skillset combined with very good stakeholder and negotiation skills. You will be an Advanced Excel user able to work with financial models. This role will support hybrid working. Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 p.a. plus benefits, depending on experience.