Interim Finance Manager role with an Edinburgh based charity for an initial 3–6-month period. This role will report directly to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services.
The key duties of this role will be:
- Day to day management of the Finance Team, overseeing accurate and timely processing of sales, purchase and general ledgers, payroll and cash and banking
- Ensure key financial processes, systems and practices are in place to deliver financial decision-making, budget setting, resource allocation and financial performance
- Lead on the production of the statutory annual accounts and financial reports in line with accounting standards and regulations
- Supervise, lead and coach the members of the Finance Teams
- Ensure that appropriate financial policy and procedure framework are in place to deliver effective financial management
- Maintain and develop the finance database systems to optimise efficient and effective collection, reporting and analysis of data
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead on the development and implementation of effective risk management across the organisation
- Ad hoc duties supporting the Director of Finance
To apply you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Finance Manager. You will have experience in managing a team and be comfortable in training non-finance staff on financial systems and procedures. You will be an analytic thinker with good communication skills. You will also have advance Excel skills as well as being competent on other MS Office applications. This role will begin in October and supports hybrid working. The salary bracket is £44,000 - £50,000 p.a. dependant on experience.