Interim Finance Manager job with our Lanarkshire based SME client for a 3–4-month period. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns & EC Sales reporting – UK and Europe
- Overseeing Sales Out Allowance and Marketing Claims process
- Managing of AP and AR functions
- Payment run approval
- Acting as lead contact with external auditors and advisors
- Payroll and HR duties
- Providing a business partnering service to other departments
- Working with IT to improve efficiency of current processes where possible
To apply, you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ accountant with previous management accounting experience, ideally in a fast-moving organisation.
You will be a self-starter, with excellent attention to detail, able to resolve complex issues. The ideal candidate will have advanced excel skills and good systems knowledge; and experience of using an ERP package is desirable but not essential. Lastly, prior staff management exposure would also be beneficial to this role.
This role will offer Hybrid Working. Salary bracket: Circa £40,000 p.a. or equivalent day rate.