Rutherford Cross is working with a Charity to recruit an Interim Finance Manager to start asap. This is a contract role which will last for 4-6 months. The organisation have year end coming up and are keen to have a candidate in place immediately. A summary of some of the main duties are below:
- Management of a small finance department
- Finalise the year end accounts under SORP guidelines
- Prepare, manage and monitoring of budgets including annual and project
- Prepare financial reports for the Board
- Maintain effective relationships with key external stakeholders including Auditors and Banks
- Supporting with other finance duties as required
For this role the organisation are keen to secure a candidate with previous Charity sector experience. Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant with recent experience in a similar role. The role is working from home to start with although this could change as time progresses.