Interim Finance Business Partner with our Edinburgh-based client. This role will be for an initial 3-month period, reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Supporting the FP&A team with presenting month-end financial reports
- Presenting financial results and KPIs to key stakeholders
- Monitoring, challenging and controlling costs across the business; proactively identifying saving opportunities and ensuring performance in line with budget
- Understanding and monitoring risks and costs, based on full-year projection
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting and analysis of management information as required
- Supporting in the continuous review of processes and reporting to improve the efficiency of tasks, including the development of reports
To apply, you will be a Qualified Accountant with strong Business Partnering skills. You will be a confident communicator, comfortable liaising with non-financial stakeholders to drive understanding and management. You will be proactive with solid prioritisation and presentation skills. This role offers hybrid working and will begin in November.