Interim Commercial Finance Manager job with our client based in Edinburgh for a 9-month period. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Annual budget setting and monthly forecasting using and developing existing financial models
- Preparation of reports on operational performance by business unit, product and customer including analysis of gross margin and sales revenues
- Business Partnering with the Sales and Commercial teams presenting financial information to non-financial managers, supporting and challenging as required
- Leading on pricing and promotional decision making alongside the Commercial team
- Support the ongoing development the financial system and of processes and procedures across Commercial Finance
To apply you will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience of working in a Commercial Finance or Operational Finance role. You will be an Advanced Excel user and have first class stakeholder skills comfortable liaising with senior leadership and non-financial managers. The role will commence at the beginning of October 2021. Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 p.a. plus benefits.