Rutherford Cross is working with a global energy, chemicals, renewables, metals and mining research and consultancy group with an international reputation for supplying comprehensive data, written analysis and consultancy advice to appoint an Assistant Tax Manager.
This role-holder will provide an effective in-house global tax advisory and compliance function, ensuring all statutory and tax requirements are met in the most beneficial way across the global organisation. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in international taxes as well as building on your UK experience within a fast-paced global business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns for UK companies
- Preparation of UK and international VAT/GST returns for group companies
- Monitor tax filing and payment obligations to ensure tax compliance obligations are met globally
- Assist with the reconciliation of tax payments made onto our accounting system
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing adjustments across the group
- Prepare employer tax related filings such as the PAYE Settlement Agreement or Employer Related Securities report
- Assist with general tax queries and requests from all business units worldwide
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan
- Assist with general administrative responsibilities
- Manage and develop more junior members of the team
For a more detailed job description please click apply.