Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a leading global business, currently going through considerable global growth, who are looking for a Group Treasury Manager to join their team. This is an exciting time to join a growing function, working closely with the Group Financial Controller and other senior stakeholders, whilst also taking ownership of the cash position of the business.
Key Duties Include:
- Owning banking relationships and administrative management of Group banking platforms
- Managing the Group’s short-term global cash position, ensuring subsidiaries are properly funded and FX risks are minimised through FX swaps, hedging and interest rate deals, in accordance with Group treasury policies
- Managing weekly cash forecasting and payment approval processes, including specific reporting to CFO and shareholders
- Working with wider Group Finance team to develop and implement an updated Treasury Management Policy for the expanded group, including management of foreign currency exposures
- Responsible for monthly and year-end accounting for Group Treasury entity, including Treasury-related transactions and shareholder funding movements
- Supporting the integration of new businesses into the Group’s Treasury Management processes
- Experience working in a similar capacity, with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Experience working in a services-based business, or with a good understanding of working across differing functions
- Experience of multi-territory and multi-currency businesses
- Able to build successful relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in interacting with business leaders, with the ability to build trust and confidence in these stakeholders
- A strong desire to work in a high-growth business and deliver results
If you work well within a team, have a passion for cash management and want to be part of an exciting growth story, please apply with an up-to-date CV.