Rutherford Cross is working with a leading Manufacturing business based just outside Glasgow to recruit for the role of Group Management Reporting Leader. This role is focused on leading the team who manage the group wide management reporting, forecasting and planning cycles. The business have been performing incredibly well and have a great reputation in their market place. This role will be a key addition to the company, offering a lot of exposure across the business and with the senior leadership team. The business operates a hybrid working model.
A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Management of group level management reporting, forecasting and planning cycle. This will include reporting packs and supporting narrative
- Gain a deep understanding of the commercial and production aspects of the business in order to provide high quality insight on all management reporting and analysis
- Build effective relationships across the Business Units, within the Group Management Reporting team and wider Group Finance team
- Continuous review of the processes underpinning key reporting cycles, with a focus on the identification and implementation of improvements to generate efficiencies and increased effectiveness of the Group Management Reporting team
- Provide financial support, ad hoc analysis on Executive Board requirements
- Work with the Group Finance System team to ensure that data is collected and collated on an accurate and timely basis, and that any system changes required to implement management reporting requirements are executed within the appropriate governance framework
For this role, the company require a fully qualified accountant – CA/CIMA/ACCA with previous experience in delivering management reporting, forecasting and planning within a larger organisation. Prior experience in managing a team and being a great leader will be important and exposure to working extensively with IT systems and being involved in process improvement work would be advantageous. The role has a lot of stakeholder engagement and will require excellent communication skills and the ability to work across a business. The company are offering a highly attractive salary and benefits package and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.