Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a rapidly growing engineering business in Lanarkshire to appoint a Group Financial Accountant. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified/newly qualified accountant to join a scaling business at a key point in its growth trajectory.
My client is looking to heavily invest in the professional development of the appointed individual and as such is offering full study support, broad exposure, and significant progression opportunities. The role itself is broad and will be responsible for group consolidations alongside various analytical & commercial activities.
We are seeking applications from accounting professionals with either financial accounting, management accounting or audit experience. The candidate who will be successful in this role will be either part-qualified or newly qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS).
- Consolidation of the reporting, providing financial insight and analysis of the underlying numbers
- Liaise with key stakeholders (Financial Controllers/Finance Directors) in each of the business units to gain consistent financial information
- Cash flow forecasting, daily cash and working capital management
- Monitor Capex spend vs budget
- Reconcile intercompany balances across the group and ensure adherence to the group intercompany policy
- Maintain and enhance the suite of reports in Power BI to support the operational and commercial needs of the business
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly group board pack
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Review of period-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage foreign currency requirements within the group
Salary: Up to £42,000
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]