Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with Peak Scientific in Glasgow to recruit a newly created FP&A Manager.
- Work with the Group Financial Controller, help to deliver and operate a first-class FP&A function, improving the overall clarity of key decisions across the business
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in enhancing the profile of Global Finance through building relationships with finance teams across the Group. The role will be UK based, but may require travel to some of our international offices. Key Duties
- Help to deliver and operate a first-class FP&A function, improving the overall clarity of key decisions across the business
- Facilitate effective business decisions through financial modelling – develop, run, and control budget and forecasting processes for the Group.
- Create medium- and long-term business plans and projections for all locations and products.
- Delivering robust financial analysis to provide insight into business performance and aid decision-making
- Financial ratio monitoring
- Own key financial KPI’s across the business
- Analysis of business financial and operational KPI's to analyse results vs expectations
- Analysis of cost centre reporting, examining, and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department, recommend productivity/cost-saving initiatives
- Responsibility for global product profitability and margin analysis • Provide support on pricing decisions
- Liaise with and challenge key decision makers across the business
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with financial ad-hoc projects as required Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified accountant with relevant PQE
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive/self-starter with the initiative to drive things forward with minimal supervision
- Strong team player who has the skills to work across different cultures and personality styles
- Highly motivated with a delivery focus and the ability to balance conflicting requirements
- Adaptable to business change and a fast-paced environment with a growth agenda
For more information please contact John Ramsay- [email protected]