Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with HEINEKEN UK to identify and engage a high calibre qualified Accountant to undertake a key senior finance role within its Reporting and Accounting team. Working for one of the world’s most instantly recognisable brands, this role represents a fantastic opportunity to drive strategic decision making through the provision of tangible and meaningful insight. The ability to translate complex technical reporting, run a comprehensive month-end process, and quickly establish control of the balance sheet are key to success in this role.
The successful applicant will be tasked with providing a vital link between Operations and Commercial functions, business partnering with internal stakeholders within the UK business, while also building close working relationships with the SSC in Krakow. A culture of continuous improvement underpins the work of the R&A team, and the Financial Controller will be expected to create further value through improved reporting processes and controls across multiple business areas.
Specifically, this will include:
- Working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders, adding value through insight, challenge and support as a trusted finance business partner
- Ensuring delivery of timely consolidated financial reporting across multiple business and functional areas
- Responsibility for month-end financial close, and balance sheet analysis and control
- Bringing a continuous improvement focus and ensuring effective financial controls and governance are in place and adhered to
- Managing key external relationships
To be considered for this vacancy, you will hold a professional accountancy qualification, and be excited by the opportunity to be part of a fast-moving global business that offers excellent career potential. Experience of reporting under IFRS, and in particular accounting under FRS 102, would be advantageous although not essential.
To apply, please contact our advisor Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.