Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a growing renewable energy business that is looking to add a financial accountant to their team.
This role provides a good level of mentorship and excellent career progression routes within the business. This role also provides you with the opportunity to be involved with a business in the early stages of development.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day operations of the UK finance department, across multiple entities
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated and stand-alone financial statements, and associated note disclosures
- Assist with tax compliance including annual corporate tax returns
- Prepare and submit UK and Irish VAT returns
- Record journal entries and prepare general ledger account reconciliations at month end
- Prepare consolidated and audit-ready working papers as well as intercompany account reconciliations
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified or Part-qualified accountant, or working towards an accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to collaborate with multi-department teams and establish strong working relationships with all employees in our manufacturing facility, supply chain, solutions engineering and commercial teams
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organisational and writing skills
To find out more on remuneration, the role or to see a full Position Profile, please contact their retained advisor, Harry Thomson at Rutherford Cross by emailing [email protected]
Working Pattern: Hybrid