Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a global business who are experiencing a period of continual growth to recruit for the role of Finance Team Leader. This role will be a key hire to bolster the finance function and will be an excellent opportunity to join a high growth multinational and gain exposure to a business who are acquisitive and can offer exciting career prospects.
This role will be responsible for daily team management and ensuring the key financial targets of the company are delivered, while supporting the Manager with the day-to-day workload of the department. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a team, a strong financial background with particular experience in cashiering/reconciliations and have excellent customer service skills and a good understanding of Microsoft excel.
A summary of some of the key responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day workload within a specific department of Finance
- Monitoring set KPI’s and supporting the team to meet performance requirements
- Responsibility for monthly 1:1s following company performance appraisal cycle
- The development and training of team members, supporting them in managing tasks and helping them to grow and upskill
- Proactively identify areas of development
- Review, report and perform root cause analysis of financial data to identify any issues and liaise internally when necessary
- Supporting internal and external audit processes in a timely manner
- Identify skill gaps within the team to support and arrange additional training when necessary
- Monitoring and improving payment requests, ensuring all payment packages meet the companies financial control standard
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is the perfect role for a candidate with strong attention to detail who is highly proactive and possesses great communication and interpersonal skills. Having experience of working in a larger, multinational business would be highly beneficial. On offer is a salary up to £32,000 with a hybrid working model and a great flexible benefits package. With the current growth of the business, it provides an opportunity for development and promotion.