Rutherford Cross is pleased to be partnering with a highly successful company that has grown massively through acquisition to appoint a Finance System and MI Analyst. The company has been recognised for many industry awards and has experienced substantial growth in recent years.
The role of Finance System and MI Analyst will be to participate in the design, implementation, training and roll out of the new FP&A solution, along with providing support with the financial reporting tools and processes.
On offer is a salary of up to £45k (dependent on experience), alongside a competitive holiday allowance, company pension, flexible working, and an extremely generous benefits package.
Ideally, we are looking to speak to those with strong analytical skills and experience of working within a fast-paced change environment.
Some of the key duties include:
- Participate in the design, build, implementation, training and roll out of new FP&A solution
- Support users with data changes for monthly actuals, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans within defined timelines and requirements.
- Support end users with financial reporting tools and processes to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Drive process improvements and leverage technical capabilities to simplify and streamline financial close activities.
- Support the management of the platform for all reporting/consolidations/planning
- Support the administration and validation of Data Integration rules/scripts to insure accurate and complete migration of data from source systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in designing, building, implementing, maintaining and analysing financial aggregation/financial consolidation and financial planning systems
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Effective collaboration, and partnership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong results orientation
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced change environment
- Ability to adapt to different areas of business understanding
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Gillian O’Neil at Rutherford Cross on 07432482882/ [email protected]