Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a leading Infrastructure specialist, currently seeking a Finance Manager to join the team due to continued growth. This role will work closely with a range of stakeholders on operational and contract management, financial modelling, tax and all-round accounting duties.
The Finance Manager will ensure that the financial control framework is kept up to date across all aspects of accounting and tax. This role will also take ownership of a range of special purpose vehicles to report on both the financial and management accounts.
- Ensure financial control framework is applied and adhered to
- Ensure that the accounting policy manual is implemented consistently
- Produce management accounts, budgets, and other forecasts to deadlines and in accordance with the accounting policy manual
- Ensure compliance with payment processes and approve payment runs
- Manage the lending covenant compliance process
- Drive efficiencies in how the finance team performs its tasks
- Update the operating model in accordance with the Company’s procedures and circulate these models to Directors and Lenders
- Prepare statutory accounts and support year-end audit files
- Manage all taxation compliance processes, including VAT, CIS and Corporation Tax
- Ensure effective and compliant treasury and working capital management
- CA Qualified (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Experience working within a project environment
- Ability to prepare full sets of accounts (statutory and management)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of a business
- Self motivated to deliver under pressure and to specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach to business partnering
- Strong presentation and reporting skills, able to deliver relevant reports and analysis succinctly and clearly
ERP System experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
If you work well within a team, would like exposure to some of the biggest names within this industry and want to work in a commercial capacity, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Salary: £40,000 - £52,000 + Bonus & Benefits