Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a Glasgow headquartered business to recruit for a newly created role of Finance Manager. This will be a hands on finance role and will include the managing of 2 direct reports and supervision of ledger and bank postings. SAGE experience is essential in this role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are focused on staff development and are keen to add to their already well established team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervision of ledger and bank postings by accounts administrators and supplier statements reconciliations.
- Managing 2 Accounts Administrators
- Overseeing supplier payment authorisations
- Dealing with Supplier queries where appropriate
- VAT Schedules- incl. documenting and recording of relevant paperwork.
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations including preparation of Hire Purchase Schedules on a timely basis
- Postings up to Trial Balance
The role is offering a salary of up to £40,000 and will be office based with flexible hours and an early finish on a Friday. The role will suit either a part qualified/fully or qualified by experience accountant with SAGE experience who is confident in managing a finance function.