Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered with an industry leading infrastructure company to appoint the newly created position of Finance Manager. This position has been created due to significant growth within the business. Because of this it is envisaged that this will grow into the Financial Controller position within the next two years.
Ideally, we are looking for a qualified CA with some industry experience. Likely this will be a second mover looking for a better opportunity and a role with management responsibilities and a clear line of progression. We are looking for someone motivated, dynamic and driven who will thrive in a fast-moving environment. The position is based in Lanarkshire but with a hybrid working model. There is a salary of up to 50k on offer plus a very generous bonus and further benefits.
The position will be focused on:
- Monthly and year-end close processes, management and statutory financial reporting
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Cash flow forecast and reporting
- Finance business partnering to LMAM Senior Management by providing financial insights on profitability and key cost drivers
- Design, implementation and application of internal control policies and procedures
- Financial risk management including working capital management.
- Provide support to the Financial Controller in delivering financial objectives
- Oversee timely preparation of monthly management accounts and supplementary performance analysis in line with month-end and year-end Group reporting requirements.
- Board level commentary and reporting; it is envisaged that senior stakeholder engagement and reporting will be a key component of the role
- The preparation of detailed budget and forecasts from scoping through execution including scenario analysis and planning
- Be an active business partner to Senior Management to present and challenge financial performance and to interrogate key performance drivers
- Co-ordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting and statutory reporting as required including the year-end audit process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and enhance internal control framework
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Other finance tasks as required by Financial Controller and wider leadership team as required
For an initial confidential conversation regarding this market leading opportunity please contact Harry Young on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]