Rutherford Cross are delighted to be retained by a long-established, entrepreneur led, privately owned business to appoint a Finance Manager. This opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion and represents an excellent opportunity to join a growing and agile business at a key stage in its growth trajectory. Salary up to 40k (with some stretch for a superstar). Based in East Kilbride but with a flexible working model so opportunity to work from home 2 days p/w
We are looking for a qualified accountant either ICAS/ACCA/CIMA who has the drive and determination to play a key role in a fast moving and ever-changing business environment. We will consider QBE/PQ if the experience is highly relevant, and the individual is a strong cultural fit. This role represents a fabulous opportunity to join a well geared business which continues to grow both organically and through acquisition.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts within tight reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns & EC Sales List Reporting – UK and Europe
- Overseeing Sales Out Allowance and Marketing Claims process
- Managing of AP and AR functions
- Payment run approval
- Acting as lead contact with external auditors and advisors/partners
- Payroll and HR duties
- Provide a business partnering service to other departments
- Working with IT to automate/improve current processes where possible
- Fully qualified accountant – CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, with previous management accounting experience, ideally in a fast-moving business
- Self-starter, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to resolve complex issue
- Advance excel and good systems knowledge is essential
- Experience using an ERP package would be a benefit
- Prior staff management experience/exposure is desirable although not necessary, as the existing finance team is well placed to run and support effectively
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please get in contact with Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]