Rutherford Cross are delighted to be retained by a family run and family-owned business in Perthshire central Scotland to help them appoint the newly created position of Finance Manager. This is a varied role encompassing board reporting/management accounts/team management amongst other things.
The business has grown significantly in recent years with turnover now at circa £60 million and over 300 staff. The business is highly acquisitive and there is scope for further M&A activity in the coming years. This is a growth hire for the business and represents a superb opportunity for a qualified accountant to come in and help shape the future of the finance function.
Ideally, we are looking for a qualified accountant ICAS/ACCA/CIMA with a couple of years post-qualification experience either from industry or practice. We are flexible on sector background and culture/team fit is massively important for this business, so we are looking for someone that has the strength of personality to engage with stakeholders at multiple levels and has the gravitas to present directly to the board.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly management accounts for multiple entities
- Fixed Asset control. Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Cash flow management
- VAT reporting and compliance
- Statutory Reporting
- Assist the Accounts Manager to implement business process improvements
- Additional analysis / business insights / Work to develop dashboards
- Support Account Manager with projects
- Support Account Manager with Annual Audit, Accounts Prep, P11D’s
For an initial confidential discussion and a full job position profile please get in contact with Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]