Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a highly successful business based in Inverclyde to appoint a Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant who has trained with a small or mid-tier accountancy firm, looking to make their first move into industry. The job has come about as a result of internal promotions and will provide the post-holder with a breadth of duties.
The role will involve working closely with the management team for a number of brands and will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Monthly management accounts and VAT returns for four group companies
- Annual statutory accounts for these companies
- Liaising with auditors during their internal control and final audit visits
- Annual budgets, periodic forecasts and cash flows
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Adherence to group accounting internal controls
- Communicating and co-ordinating with group companies around the world
- Working closing with the group finance function to ensure accurate information is provided on a timely basis
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant and have experience working with management accounts, statutory accounts, budgeting & forecasting. You must be enthusiastic, IT literate with exemplary communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines. Experience with Oracle would be advantageous.
Positive work/life balance
Career development opportunities