Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered with a drinks manufacturing company in Greater Glasgow to appoint a Finance Business Partner. Reporting directly to a high-calibre Finance Director, this role offers broad operational finance exposure in a business currently going through a period of change with a major CAPEX project & an SAP implementation ongoing.
Ideally, looking to engage with qualified accountants (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS) with prior exposure in the manufacturing/drinks sector. Happy to consider PQ/QBE provided you have a demonstrable track record in a comparable business. The business needs someone with flexible mindset, as they go through a busy period, and it is expected that your workload/responsibilities will change from day to day.
In the medium to long term, there is the opportunity for the appointed individual to grow into a bigger role in the business as there is an element of succession planning with this hire. On offer is a a salary of up to 60k+benefits and a hybrid working model.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Monthly variance analysis
- Inventory accounting
- Group reporting as required monthly/ quarterly
- Complete and maintain standard product costings
- Co-ordinate and oversee the monthly review of stock and periodic stock-takes
- Working capital management
- To be the key point of contract for site audit activity as required
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Identifying opportunities for improvements across the businesses, and implementation thereof
- Support project work as required across the wider business such as product profitability analysis, review and improve current finance system and conduct a full standard cost exercise and update across both UK companies
- Support and cover the wider finance team activities as required
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]