Finance Business Partner: full-time permanent position with our education client based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Head of Finance, Business Partnering the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide professional, value-added and quality operational business partner support to Operational Leadership across the organisation.
- Advise and consult on the financial impact of operational decisions providing expert insight including technical accounting and tax considerations, informal or bespoke forecasting and scenario analysis.
- Perform the first review of monthly performance data to identify, analyse and explain opportunities and risks and proactively implement mechanisms to measure these items.
- Provide contextual insight by aligning financial and non-financial data within analysis and reporting.
- Act as the lead for the formal annual budget and re-forecasting processes, responsible for ensuring that budget holders have the tools and information to prepare, their budget deliverables.
- Communicate complex business and financial information in an articulate and effective way to non-financial colleagues.
You will be a fully qualified accountant who has a proven track record in a similar role. In this role you will be required to communicate effectively with line managers and stakeholders. In this role, you work within a team of Finance Business Partners.
This role offers a flexible working approach to the successful candidate.
Salary: £40,000-£46,000 p.a. plus benefits.