Rutherford Cross have partnered with a leading multinational organisation, currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team. Based on the outskirts of Edinburgh, this high performing business are going through continuous change, now adding to their finance function and looking for someone to spearhead new finance initiatives and stakeholder management.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director and working alongside other department heads, there will be a focus for taking ownership of all month end reports, budgets, capex reporting and re-forecasting.
Other duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage the provision of the financial and technical information and reports
- Business management reporting which includes performance plans, budget, and forecasts
- Provide financial advice, support and challenge as appropriate to improve performance
- Prepare CAPEX schedules including capital expenditure authorisations, project evaluations and re-forecasts
- Prepare month end accounts, management statements and take ownership of accruals and prepayments
Key experience required
- Be a qualified accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or be qualified by experience
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders across different departments
- Technical knowledge of preparing accounts from start to finish
- Work well within a team and have strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone that would like to work with one of the leaders in the industry, have a commercial mindset and have the ability to work with a range of stakeholders. Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to hear more.