Rutherford Cross are delighted to be supporting one of the most well known and foremost FMCG companies in the UK to appoint a Finance Business Partner. Working within the group finance team, the role will be responsible for the production, provision, and analysis of daily, weekly, and period MI to the business. Through close business partnering across various operational functions, the role ill understand / challenge the drivers of performance to continually maximise financial performance.
For this position we are keen to speak with part-qualified/qualified accounts with either strong experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing environment, who have a decent understanding of costing, or we will also consider individuals from un-related industries who have extensive experience within a Business Partnering role and who have the strength of character to liaise with operational staff and drive continuous improvement within the business. Salary up to 42k (some stretch for a superstar) and based at the HQ in Lanarkshire
- Timely and accurate production of weekly & period management accounts across business units
- Understanding key drivers of performance through business partnering with operational departments
- Provide financial support to commercial managers on the preparation of product cost / tender processes / performance reviews.
- Work collaboratively, and proactivity, with the wider finance team to continually improve MI to meet the changing requirements of the business.
- Undertake both weekly and period commercial sales and margin analysis.
- Monitoring ERP system stock movements across the business.
- Ad-hoc project work when required.
- As a team provide cover for holidays and sickness when required.
- A strong understanding of management accounting and business partnering gained within an FMCG environment.
- Degree in accountancy or a similar relevant qualification.
- Holder of / or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Experience of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Navision.
- Strong level of IT literacy, particularly Excel.
For an initial conversation regarding this opportunity and to review the full job specification please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]