Location - Renfrew, Glasgow
Job Type – Permanent, full time
Region - Glasgow
Sector - Financial Services
Salary Bracket £45k +
Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a family-owned global market leader in the design and manufacturing sector. Based in Glasgow, this role is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner who is looking to significantly contribute to the growth of an award-winning business.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and resilient, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is also responsive to business change. The business is seeking a qualified accountant with relevant PQE. A summary of key duties include:
- Preparation of financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Responsibility for Gender ledger accounting.
- Ensuring the accuracy of turnover recorded through analysing order and delivery through to invoice and cash.
- Cost accounting and inventory analysis on period-by-period basis.
- Preparation of budgets and review of budget proposals.
- Providing financial support to departments throughout the company as well as providing advice and support.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of ancillary returns including VAT, EC Sales List and Intrastat
- Preparation of information required for UK and overseas tax returns.
The client provides world class support to their customers and pride themselves in their commitment to excellence and support for customers worldwide. The candidate should have experience of:
- Producing high quality management reporting packs with in-depth analysis and insights.
- Budget processes
- Implementing more efficient and effective procedures to replace existing processes.
- ERP Systems
Also beneficial would be;
- Working with SAP
- Working with a fast-paced manifesting environment, including standard costing systems.
A full time, permanent role with a base salary of £45,000 based on experience, benefits, a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. Please note this role will include some travel to our international offices but will primarily be based in Glasgow.