Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with Aggreko to support them in the recruitment process of a Finance Assistant.
Aggreko is the global leader in temporary power generation and temperature control. The business, which is headquartered in Scotland, has significant scale with revenues of almost £2bn earned from operations in 80 countries, and is at the forefront of helping its customer manage the energy transition by providing the greenest possible energy solutions.
Aggreko’s purpose is to power progress by delivering energy everywhere. The business delivers power, heat and cooling to customers and communities, regardless of location, from the busiest cities to the most remote places on earth. The company employs 6,500 specialists from all corners of the globe. The range of projects the business is involved in is vast, from cooling gold mines in Australia to bringing electricity to events like the Olympics, to powering factories in Nigeria and warming neighbourhoods in Romania. Aggreko also brings relief when hurricanes and wildfires strike.
Aggreko is continually innovating to meet the future with confidence – supplying power on demand, anywhere in the world, while respecting the environment. With the world facing an estimated power gap of 100 GW by the end of this decade, quick, scalable power and energy storage are set to be even more crucial to industry, communities and entire economies.
Aggreko is at the cutting edge of technology, with its focus on renewable innovation. The drive for businesses, governments, and individuals to transition to a greener, cleaner world is accelerating. The energy crisis is reaching all corners of the globe and is increasing the demand for alternative energy solutions. Aggreko is guiding its customers through this energy transition, partnering with them to provide sustainable, resilient energy solutions.
Aggreko has approximately 250 employees in finance and procurement, 60 of which are based in the West of Scotland. These offices are at the heart of the finance function and are highly visible to key decision-makers.
- Process, pay and accurately account for external invoices
- Pay invoices on behalf of the company
- Raise intercompany invoices and accurately account for them
- Manage the group intercompany settlement process and ensure that the values entered on loan statements are agreed by group companies
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and calculate the related KPIs
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assist with year end
- Ad hoc finance team support
Professional Skills / Experience:
- End to end processing of invoices including talking to suppliers
- Experience of working in a fast paced Accounts Payable Environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to organise and manage several competing tasks
- Able to communicate with and influence internal and external customers
- First class attention to detail
Package & Remuneration
- £Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- Pension Plan and Life Assurance
- Hybrid Working
- Generous Holiday Entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘
- A focus on continued personal development
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle
For more information, please get in touch for a confidential chat with [email protected]