Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a prestigious and highly recognisable manufacturing organization based just outside Glasgow who are looking to add an Operations Finance Analyst to their team for a fixed period of 12 months. This role will provide support for the financial planning and reporting cycle by being a key support to the Finance Leaders assisting with improvements in operations reporting and analysis.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Consolidation and analysis of global operational results for month end reports, strategic and annual plans to produce the Annual Budget, Latest Estimates and Five Year Plans in accordance with group guidelines
- Deliver month end and annual reporting timetable for all aspects of global operations
- Generate, distribute and review KPI’s for the operational finance function to enable business decisions
- Provision and analysis of operational finance KPIs and any ad hoc analysis or explanations
- Assess accounting processes, reporting formats and KPIs and recommend and implement change or automation where applicable
- Continually monitor and implement where appropriate, industry best working practices and technical updates
- Review, produce and implement key financial and non-financial internal controls and procedures for the function where required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality of service provision
For this role the client requires either a fully qualified accountant or a candidate nearing completion of their exams with relevant experience. It is essential you have recent experience in an analytical role, providing analysis and trends around the numbers and can be proactive to make sure the most effective processes are in place to generate quality financial information. This 12 month contract will offer broad interaction across the business and the opportunity to work on an improvement project.