Rutherford Cross is supporting a global market leader who has recently experienced significant change and growth to recruit for a EMEA Banking Manager. This is a unique role which is mainly focused on responsibility for the smooth running of the banking function, together with cash flow forecasting and reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and regulatory reporting. This role will be a key part of the senior management team and will sit within the overall Treasury function of the organisation. With responsibility for a small team that will likely grow in time, the role requires a candidate with team management experience and ability as well as having a good knowledge of banking processes and controls.
A summary of some of the key duties are listed below:
- Establish excellent working relationship with Corporate Treasury in US
- Run an outstanding Banking team which delivers high quality service and provides excellent technical support
- Manage the administration of c100 bank accounts including opening, closing, access changes and mandate change
- Effectively manage the bank posting and reconciliation process
- Oversee business critical payments made out with the AP process, ensuring these are completed timeously and accurately
- Prepare monthly cash flow and regulatory information for inclusion in the board packs for each location
- Prepare US cash reporting information on a fortnightly basis for each location
- Drive acquisition integration projects
- Motivate and lead team members
- Ensure SoX requirements are fully met
- Work on own initiative to ensure the banking team is performing as expected and all tasks have been performed to a good standard
This role will offer autonomy and the opportunity to grow a team as well as gaining experience in project work relating to acquisitions and integrations. Prior experience in process redesign and implementation will be important as well as having an in-depth knowledge of banking and cashflow processes. The role is offering a salary of up to £70,000 plus an excellent benefits package and a hybrid working model.