Credit Risk Manager job with a market leading organisation based in Glasgow city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a noticeable impact across the business.
This requirement is focused on assessing the credit risk portfolios of their wide customer base. Working autonomously as part of a small credit team, another key part of the remit is to help identify current and emerging credit risks for the business and implement appropriate actions
Key responsibilities include
- Independently managing the credit risk function of the business
- Identifying, performing and assessing independent the credit risk of new and current customers
- Maximising the commercial performance through the optimisation of risk strategies and processes
- Monitor and implement secured portfolio policy changes.
- Continually improve and develop the capability of the risk appetite for the business.
This role requires an experienced credit risk analyst professional looking for a progressive career move, who has previous knowledge of performing comprehensive credit assessments in a fast paced environment. You should be able to work independently and have a proactive attitude.
It is essential you have excellent communication skills and as you will be dealing with heads of departments on a regular basis and the gravitas to convey the credit risks to the senior stakeholders effectively. This is a rare opportunity for a Credit Risk professional to make a tangible difference in this award-winning business.
Salary £40,000-45,000 depending on experience, plus benefits