Permanent Credit Risk Analyst job with a market leading organisation based in Glasgow city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a noticeable impact across the business. This requirement is focused on assessing the credit risk portfolios of their wide customer base. Working closely with the credit control team, a key part of the remit is to help identify current and emerging credit risks for the business and implement appropriate actions
Key responsibilities include
- Oversee the new account application process
- Working closely with the Credit Control team to identify, perform and assess the credit risk of new and current customers
- Maximising the commercial performance through the optimisation of risk strategies and processes
- Monitor and implement secured portfolio policy changes
- Continually improve and develop the capability of the risk appetite for the business
This role is ideally suited to a Credit Risk or Business graduate with previous experience in a Credit Risk role having also used a Credit Risk Management system. You will have knowledge of performing comprehensive credit assessments in a fast paced environment. It is essential you have excellent communication skills and as you will be dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders. Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. + benefits.