Rutherford Cross is working with a leading family run business based in Glasgow to recruit for a Credit Control Manager. This role will include management of a team of Credit Controllers and Credit Control Administrators to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of customer credit control as well as taking responsibility for the group sales ledger and supporting functions.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage Credit Control and Administration support within the Group to ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Drive and motivate the team – ensure all work is carried out efficiently and in a professional manner
- Control of the Credit Control budget and contribute to the departmental forecasting
- Ensure that all accounts are maintained and maximising cash collection
- Assessment and training of the team, identifying areas for future development
- Provide monthly analysis of the team performance, cash collection aged debt and identify trends and provide recommendations
- Produce monthly reports for the Board
- Liaise with Major Account Managers to provide updates and performance reports and provide reports on changes, problems, and successes
- Manage customer complaints ensuring corrective measures are implemented and any staff training required is identified and carried out
This role will suit an experienced Credit Manager who has previously managed a high volume, complex credit control function and is also a great people manager, able to motivate and develop others.
On offer is an opportunity to work for a growing and leading company, a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 as well as a great benefits package. If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Eilidh on [email protected] for a confidential chat.