- Corporate Finance Analyst
- up to £38,000 DOE
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join our client’s Corporate Finance Team on a permanent basis. Our client is a well-respected Professional Services Firm.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Taking an active role in a variety of transactions
- Preparing complex forecast models
- Reviewing and analysing financial information
- Drafting of transaction material
- Developing and maintaining client relationship
- Ambition and drive to become one of the leading corporate finance professionals in Scotland
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant with excellent technical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326.