Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a successful, FMCG business to recruit a Commercial Accountant, based in Lanarkshire.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified accountant, seeking to further their career in the FMCG sector.
- Review of monthly rolling commercial forecasts
- Preparation & review of commercial budgets and re-forecasts
- To prepare pre & post promotional activity analysis
- Provision of all ad hoc financial support as required by the sales & commercial teams
- To attend and where required provide input to the following key meetings – weekly sales call, monthly commercial meetings, NPD project meetings
- To own the financial evaluation of Commercial NPD projects from concept to post launch
- Relevant experience from a manufacturing, distribution or supply chain background, preferably FMCG
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of management information and financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills working with large and complex spreadsheet models.
- Strong database skills
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- 34 days annual leave
- Life assurance / death in service