Rutherford Cross is working with a ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm to appoint an Associate Director into their Corporate Tax team in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
This firm is unlike any other: bringing together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
The role includes:
- Acting as the main contact for your client portfolio – building deep trusted client relationships and being responsible for quality, delivery and all aspects of client service on the engagement
- Working with our offshore and nearshore teams to plan and deliver the entire corporate tax compliance and/or reporting process
- Developing an understanding of your clients’ tax data and technologies, and building your experience of our tax management consulting advisory services, to identify and help deliver improvements to your clients’ tax compliance and reporting processes, technologies and governance – offering a holistic solution
- Using your knowledge of your clients’ businesses to help bring tax advisory solutions – taking a leading role in delivering these advisory projects or managing input from specialist teams (e.g. transfer pricing) as required
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, playing an active role in their development; and
- Working across a range of industries (including Financial Services, Consumer Business, Energy & Resources, Technology, Media and Telecommunications)
- Managing/manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
For more information and a detailed job description please click apply.