- Assistant Tax Manager
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Tax Manager to join our client’s Tax Team on a permanent basis.
Our client operates within the Energy sector.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns for UK companies for manager review
- Preparation of UK and international VAT/GST returns for group companies for manager review
- Monitor tax filing and payment obligations to ensure tax compliance obligations are met globally
- Assist with the reconciliation of tax payments
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing adjustments across the group
- Prepare employer tax related filings
- Assist with general tax queries and requests from all business units worldwide
- Association of Tax Technician qualification
- Minimum 3 years of tax experience
- Excellent communicator
For more information please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 or by email [email protected].