Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered exclusively with one of our key clients to help them recruit an Assistant Finance Manager. If you are a part-qualified/QBE accountant and keen to join a growing organisation in a varied role then this could be the position for you. Should you wish to progress with your professional exams study support will be offered.
Working within a bright and vibrant city centre office, the Assistant Finance Manager will support the Finance Manager to produce the monthly management accounts and statutory financial statements. The successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of full monthly balance sheet reconciliations and prepare the monthly VAT returns. In addition to this, the Assistant Finance Manager will provide line manager cover in the Finance Manager’s absence, including supporting the Accounts Assistant’s with any day-to-day queries.
Applicants should have:
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience.
- Proven experience in producing monthly and annual financial reports
- Ability to complete balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns
- Self–starter with proven ability to prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Good working knowledge of FRS 102 and accounting and financial reporting principles.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Loyalty holidays.
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension
- Progression due to the growth of our business
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 or [email protected]