Rutherford Cross is exclusively working with a market leading business to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager based in Glasgow. This vacancy would lead a small team of Invoice Processors to make sure the business delivers best in class service to suppliers and internal key stakeholders. Requiring someone who is passionate about working with and developing their team members.
Due to the size of the business, previous experience in a high volume and fast paced environment would be essential to achieve departmental KPIs.
- Developing team members are trained on all accounts payable and banking processes
- Delivering accurate KPI’s in fast-paced environment in supplier statement reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
- Ensuring all bank reconciliations are completed with minimal reconciling items on a monthly basis
- To ensure all intercompany reconciliations are completed and expenses (SAP concur) are processed
- First point of escalation for all supplier queries
- To support Accounts Services Manager as required
- Pro-active, decisive and resilient with the ability to respond and adapt to a demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to lead by example and motivate team members to deliver best in class performance
- Takes ownership for continuous learning and personal development
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels across the business