Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a growing business within the fund accounting remit, which is looking to add a part-qualified, actively studying, early career accountant to their ever-growing team.
This role provides a good level of mentorship and excellent career progression routes within the business. This role also provides you with the opportunity to be involved with an ever-growing business.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing quarterly management accounts and forecasting for clients, discussing with them directly as required
- Liaising with fund managers in relation to investor capital calls and drawdowns, actioning when required - including forex transactions
- Ensuring that all accounting and performance reports are both accurate and timely
- Preparing fund drawdown, equalisation and distributions calculations. Communicating directly with investors regarding these calculations and their tax returns and annual accounts as required
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Enthusiastic to learn and confident to deal with all levels of seniority
- Part-Qualified, actively studying accountant
- Experience in fund accounting, and statutory accounts for limited companies and partnerships
- Experience in preparation of management accounts including dealing with third parties to ensure the financial information contained within the accounts is complete
- Experience in property fund or private equity accounting would be especially relevant
- Experience in Excel, Word, Investran and Sage Line 50
To find out more on remuneration, the role or to see a full Position Profile, please contact their retained advisor, Harry Thomson at Rutherford Cross by emailing [email protected]
Working Pattern: Hybrid