Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a worthy charity to support the recruitment of an Accountant for their office based in Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled accountant to join an organisation that makes a positive contribution to the lives of some of the more vulnerable members of our community.
- To provide operational managers financial guidance
- Investigate, reduce and manage accruals
- To monitor income and expenditure against budgets and analyse variances
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Taking the lead on finance related project work
- Management of Finance Assistant
- To prepare budgets for tenders and new projects
This role is suited to a qualified or qualified by experience accountant who is passionate about working in the charity sector.
- Salary £27,000-£30,000
- Flexi-time working policy
- 26 days plus 4 statutory holidays