Rutherford Cross is partnering with a leading international firm in Scotland to recruit a Corporate Tax professional. This is a crucial role for the business as they continue to grow and a fantastic opportunity to join a leading corporate tax practice. The Corporate Tax Executive will take a principal role on assignments, providing technical expertise and acting as a trusted advisor to support clients in the delivery of tax advice.
The firm have a real appetite for sustainable growth and have recently won a number of competitive tenders through their own unique and ambitious approach. They are in a very strong position for the future and have an effective succession plan in place to continue to grow the Scottish practice. The Corporate Tax team are highly driven and have a shared vision for the future. They are keen to speak to ambitious individuals who are highly commercial and aspire to deliver work at the highest standard.
The role is based in Glasgow.
You will be a newly qualified tax professional who has ambitions to join one of the world’s largest accounting firms. You will be able to demonstrate your energy, drive and enthusiasm for this opportunity and the desire to enhance your expertise and knowledge. You can expect to work with the top tier of Scottish clients on interesting and rewarding advisory projects.
- ICAS, ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Ability to form and build strong relationships with people of all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of projects, effectively delegating to others within the team and taking responsibility for quality control
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
To have a confidential discussion please don’t hesitate to contact Henrietta du Cros on 0131 6038111 or [email protected]