Interim Operations Finance Analyst job (Hybrid) with a leading FMCG business based just outside of Glasgow for an initial 12-month period.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the consolidation and analysis of global operational results for month-end reports, including the generation and review of KPI reporting
- Assisting the delivery of the annual budget reporting timetable, including strategic and annual plans to produce the consolidated operational budget, latest estimates and five-year plans
- Supporting the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and risks, including analysis and follow up of month-end reporting
- Collating and communicating ad hoc analysis or explanations
- Assessing processes, reporting formats and KPIs. Implementing improvements, standardisation and automation where applicable
- Supporting the delivery of change or improvement projects, ensuring changes are communicated and understood by stakeholders
- Reviewing, producing and implementing key financial and non-financial internal controls / procedures for the function where required
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal / external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality-of-service provision
To apply, you will be a Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant with experience in a similar role, preferably within manufacturing or FMCG. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, both internally and externally. You will be a confident problem solver and analytical thinker with a flexible working attitude. Good knowledge of Excel is key. This role offers hybrid working.