Interim Finance Business Partner job with our Edinburgh based client. This role is for a 12 month period and will report directly to the Head of Business Partnering.
The key duties of this role are:
- Production of financial budget plans and reforecasting
- Consolidation of monthly management reports in a timely manner
- Production and interpretation of a variety of ad-hoc financial data and analysis
- Liaising with internal stakeholders providing financial expertise
- Supporting the development and training of more junior staff
- Delivering changes to and embedding processes that support the new ERP system
To apply, you will be a Qualified Accountant with excellent interpersonal skills. You will be able to provide advice and support to others. You will also be a confident user of excel and have good working knowledge of other accounting softwares.
This role will start in April.