Interim Finance Administrator
Interim Finance Administrator job with our Edinburgh based client for a 6-month period. This role will report to the Finance Business Partner. The key duties of this role are:
- Routine financial transactional processing in payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Effective management of financial resources
- Sound management accounting, including ensuring the availability of accurate and timely financial management reporting
- Effective and timely delivery of statutory financial reporting
- Preparation and review of journals and accruals
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed review of Accruals accounts
- Assisting with audit queries and ad-hoc reconciliations
- Preparation of reports and KPI analysis
To apply you will be an experienced Finance Professional, comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment. You will have good General Ledger and Bookkeeping experience. You will work well as part of a team and be confident liaising with non-finance stakeholders.
This role supports hybrid flexible working beginning at the end of July. Salary bracket £27,000 - £31,000 p.a.