Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading accountancy practice to appoint a Forensic Assistant Manager.
This postholder will work with Associate Directors and Managers to progress a portfolio of case work, with a good knowledge of all aspects of the cases and knowledge of most aspects of dispute and investigation processes.
The key part of the role is case management and compliance, which includes:
- Reviewing junior employee's written work - ensuring grammatical and corporate styles are adhered to at all times
- Assisting on the preparation of engagement letters and have basic knowledge on the workings of engagement letters and liability caps
Be proficient in producing draft reports
- Understands and applies best practice regarding departmental procedures, risk management and compliance and ensures that junior employees are adhering to these procedures
- Becomes involved in the analysis of financial information and preparation of opinions in expert witness and investigation assignments
- Understands ethical and conflict constraints of accepting appointments, adheres to compliance and risk procedures, meets all statutory requirements
- Responsible for managing small and medium sized cases and ensuring all compliance aspects are dealt with
- Able to interview and extract information from directors and management teams
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 / [email protected]