Rutherford Cross are working with a fast-growing technology company to appoint a Group Tax Accountant.
The successful postholder will be responsible for the company’s tax planning, strategy and compliance and will be the ‘go to’ person within the business for all tax queries. Reporting to the Group Financial Director, this postholder will be a key member of the company’s strategic leadership function.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Ensuring all corporate tax compliance requirements are met
- Responsible for all direct and indirect taxes - Corporation Tax, VAT and Employment Tax
- Development and implementing best practices to improve processes
- Managing any HMRC correspondence
- Monitoring changes to tax legislation and assessing the potential risks to the company
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Tax professional to gain wide exposure within a global company. The successful candidate will be a Chartered Accountant and/or CTA qualified. The candidate will have professional experience in a ‘Big 4’ or mid-tier firm and some experience in an inhouse role within industry. The candidate is expected to have broad tax experience including international tax, employment tax and transfer pricing.
It is essential that applicants have excellent stakeholder management skills and the gravitas to liaise with external advisors and stakeholders.
Please note that only applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant tax experience will be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 or at [email protected].