Rutherford Cross is working with a business based in the city centre of Glasgow to recruit a Billings and Revenue Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with ambitious growth plans, where the appointed candidate will play a key role in its journey.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership of the business the main duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Responsibility and oversight of the billing and revenue Business function
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Business Unit monthly revenue in line with IFRS and within group policy and deadlines
- Preparation of monthly schedules to external parties
- Lead and implement a series of billing/revenue process and system improvements
- Support of junior members of the Finance team
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Qualified Accountant, or Qualified By Experience with relevant Billings or Revenue expertise
- Previous experience in a similar role with accountability for Revenue and Billings
- Confident communication skills
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail. Advanced excel
- Familiar with ERP systems